Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • July 25, 2020 9:10 AM EEST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Need advice

How do you feel about editing essays for students? I was recently offered to help one French student with his written assignment, but I don't know how correct this is from the point of view of the university student code. Isn't this cheating?

• July 26, 2020 11:58 PM EEST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Need advice

I know proof reading is legal and you can just be an essay tutor for this student, so it seems like good practice for you and great help to him. I think you can also help him if you show what educational sources he can find on the Internet and use to improve his writing skills. For example, I know the site where you can find the largest free essay database. I believe that if you see examples of  essay, it's text structure and different phrases that can be used on this topic, then this can improve your English and help you complete writing assignments for college or university much faster. This helps you understand what you can write about the topic and see the best examples of these essays.

• September 12, 2020 1:10 PM EEST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Need advice

Langmates has shared a useful and beneficial blog page with us. This is the first social network for translators. If you are interested in study then check www.bestbritishwriter.com/ukessays-com-review/ and get more new tips related to the study. The translation project manager and management of the project has been discussed over here. Thanks for sharing.

• October 31, 2020 2:23 PM EET
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Need advice

I think that editing essay's for students is not a feasible job and it is very risky. Instead, the person who wants the essay edited can get a fake bachelor degree, which will be more secure and risk-free.

• November 30, 2020 4:26 AM EET
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Need advice

You can quickly order essay papers – the one  place where you can benefit from excellent qualitative services at affordable rates.
      Now, let’s see what differentiates the work we supply, as opposed to that provided by other writing services

This post was edited by Kata Stropha at December 21, 2020 6:47 PM EET
    • December 15, 2020 1:38 PM EET
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Need advice

The residential element will encompass 480 devices unfold across TBA blocks positioned right now over the three storey shopping center. Residents might also moreover have the functionality to get into the mall right and associated into the MRT and Bus interchange. ryse residences site plan  Ryse Residences proprietor can also experience an collection of forte centers similar to the adorable clubhouse, out of doors consuming room, a unique playground for youngsters, massive greenery and landscaping, complete length swimming pool along facet severa bbq pits.

• January 28, 2021 1:36 PM EET
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Need advice

Hello everybody I need to sign my statement records and pdf design archives, and I am searching for the best online assistance. I needed to inquire as to whether https://altoprotectpdf.com/blog is any acceptable?

• February 1, 2021 8:57 AM EET
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Need advice

I have visited to this site multiple times and everytime I find beneficial jobs for me so I would suggest please come to this site and take the chance from here. slilpp tor link

• February 10, 2021 10:20 AM EET
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Need advice

I enjoy every single posts, I actually appreciated, I would personally adore extra information and facts because of this, mainly because its fairly pleasing., Have fun here ideal for allowing. https://www.chrisriedy.me/

• February 21, 2021 2:30 AM EET
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Need advice

Your composing abilities have improved much in the course of recent years, and I'd prefer to see that proceed. I have imparted your articles to many individuals, and everybody commends the work you do here. On the off chance that you proceed on this way, you'll be very effective. đồng hồ sr

• February 27, 2021 4:58 AM EET
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Need advice

Acadecraft has proven experience in the field of Instructional Designing services. Our creative instructional designer as well as freelance instructional designers are keen to provide their best skills for various means.

instructional designing services

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel

(200 symbols max)

(256 symbols max)